WICED manufacturing test application

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask how I can build and download the Manufacturing Test application (mfg_test) on BCM943362WCD4?

I was following the instructions in the Quick Start Guide but on the Build and Download a Sample Application section the Make Target window does not display the ping application. How can I add the ping application or the mfg_test application to the Make Target window and download and run them from the BCM943362WCD4 kit? I am using Wiced SDK 2.4.0 IDE.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the Make Target Window there should be an icon of green concentric circles with a yellow plus in the top right corner. Click that to create a new make target.

For the target name put "test.mfg_test-BCM943362WCD4 download run".

The rest of the options should be left as default.

Double click on your new make target and it should build and download the manufacturing test application

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the Make Target Window there should be an icon of green concentric circles with a yellow plus in the top right corner. Click that to create a new make target.

For the target name put "test.mfg_test-BCM943362WCD4 download run".

The rest of the options should be left as default.

Double click on your new make target and it should build and download the manufacturing test application