When writing to CY8CMBR3110-SX2 with EZ-Click, some items are not reflected(EZ-ClickにてCY8CMBR3110-SX2に書き込んだ際、反映されない項目がある)

Tip / ログイン to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_3997021
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

こんにちは

現在、EZ-Click 2.0 SP2にてCY8CMBR3110-SX2の開発を行っております。

開発を行う中で、以下の問題で止まっています。

CS7ピンの感度をsensitivity(fF)の項目を400に設定した時と300に設定した時に出力される値が同じになってしまいます。またCS8ピンでも同じような現象が起きています。

スレーブアドレス、ほかのピンの感度、などは変えられていますので

I2Cラインの回路が間違っているということも考えにくいと思います。

また、別のCY8CMBR3110-SX2にてブレットボード上に回路を組んで実験をしましたが、同じ現象が起きています。ですので、ICの破損といった原因も考えにくいと思います。

ほかに確認した内容としては、EZ-Click 2.0 SP2から作成される.iic、.hexファイル内の数値も正常なものと見えます。

プロジェクトファイル、実験基板の写真を添付します。(ソフトの書き込みにはpsoc5lpについているkitporgを使用しています。I2Cラインはp12.0、p12.1から出しています)

特定のピンの感度が変わらない状況について解決方法がわかりません。どなたかご教授お願いします。

(↓Below, the one that was translated from Japanese)

Hello

We are currently developing CY8CMBR3110-SX2 with EZ-Click 2.0 SP2.

During development, the following issues have stopped.

The value output when the sensitivity (fF) item of the CS7 pin is set to 400 and 300 is the same. A similar phenomenon occurs with the CS8 pin.

The slave address, sensitivity of other pins, etc. have been changed.

It is unlikely that the circuit of the I2C line is wrong.

In addition, the same phenomenon has occurred in another CY8CMBR3110-SX2 in which the circuit was assembled on a bullet board and tested. Therefore, I think it is difficult to imagine the cause of IC breakage.

Another thing that was confirmed was that the values in the .iic and .hex files created from EZ-Click 2.0 SP2 seem to be normal.

Attach a project file and a photo of the experimental board.(Kitporg attached to psoc5lp is used for writing software. The I2C line comes from p12.0 and p12.1.)

I don't know how to fix the situation where the sensitivity of a particular pin doesn't change. Please give me a solution.

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策

hi RuzheZ_36

その後ですが、以下のことを試しました。

・感度設定用レジスタが変わっているかどうか確認

これは、0x08、0x09、0x0aのコマンドレジスタを読み正常に変わっていることが確認できました。

・rawカウント以外のセンサーデータとしてDIFFERENCE_COUNT_SENSORのレジスタを読みました。こちらのデータは感度の設定により変わっておりました。

・またrawカウントをdebug用レジスタからも読んでみましたが、一部感度(最初の質問の部分)では変わっておりませんでした。

センサー電極を4分の1に小さくすることによりrawカウントは変わった。cp値は13-11になった

結果としては、実際の製品などにはrawカウントデータは使わないことから、今回の問題については結果としてはクリアになりました。

ですが、まだドキュメント(データシート)を読んでわからない事があります。

1)ezclick内のsensitivity(fF)の項目によってrawカウント、diffカウントのどこに作用してくるのでしょうか。

2)rawカウントの算出方法は、psocのcapsense(csdではない)と同じと考えてよろしいのでしょうか

hi RuzheZ_36

Later, I tried the following:

Check whether the sensitivity setting register has changed

This confirmed that the command registers at 0x08, 0x09, and 0x0a were read and changed normally.

-Read DIFFERENCE_COUNT_SENSOR register as sensor data other than raw count. This data changed depending on the sensitivity setting.

・ I also read the raw count from the debug register, but it did not change in some sensitivity (the first question).

The raw count was changed by reducing the sensor electrode by a factor of four. The cp value became 13-11

As a result, we did not use raw count data for actual products, etc., so this problem was clear as a result.

However, there are still things that I haven't understood by reading the document (data sheet).

1) Where does the raw count and diff count affect the sensitivity (fF) item in ezclick?

2) Is the method of calculating raw count the same as psoc capsense (not csd)?

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
7 返答(返信)
RyanZhao
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

What do you mean by the .iic and .hex files created from EZ-Click 2.0 SP2 is normal?

The value output is same when sensitivity set as 400 or 300, if there is any data log for the issue, could you share with us?

Best Regards,

Ryan

0 件の賞賛

EZ-Click 2.0 SP2のすべてを理解しているわけではないので完璧に.iic と.hex ファイルが正常とは言えないが、感度設定用の数値がレジスタマップの値と同じであることから正常と考えています。

データログの方も作成しました。

ログを見る限りだと、設定値が300の時にボタン2の感度も下がっていないように見える。

設定値が400の時には、ボタン2は1段階感度が下がっているように見える。しかしほかのボタン1,3,4,5,6,7は下がっていないようにに見える。

それ以外にも、新たに3つ目の基板にて確認したところこちらは、ボタン9以外は感度は変わっていました。ICの違いによっても変わる?

また、CY8CMBR3116-LQXでも試しましたが、こちらも感度が変わっていませんでした。

Not all EZ-Click 2.0 SP2 is understood, so the .iic and .hex files are not completely normal, but the sensitivity setting is the same as the value in the register map. thinking about.

The data log was also created.

If you look at the log, it seems that the sensitivity of button 2 does not decrease when the setting value is 300.

At a setting of 400, button 2 appears to be one step less sensitive. But the other buttons 1,3,4,5,6,7 do not seem to be down.

In addition, when I checked it on the third board, the sensitivity was different except for button 9. Does it change depending on the IC?

In addition, I tried it on CY8CMBR3116-LQX, but here too, the sensitivity did not change.

0 件の賞賛

補足になりますが、以前はこのような現象は確認されませんでした。ここ1か月ぐらいに発生したような気がします。

As a side note, this has not been observed before. I feel like it happened in the past month.

0 件の賞賛

Have you checked cp value of each sensor? Are there any difference about their cp values?

0 件の賞賛

各CP値の画像を添付します。

今回の実験用の回路では、ボタン8,9のみ銅箔で形成したパッドが接続されています。

そのためボタン8,9のCP値は高くなっていると思われます。

また、今回の症状が自分だけのものかもしれません。

あなたの環境でチェックができるようであれば、今回回路図を一緒に送りますので感度が変わっているか確認をしてもらえないでしょうか。

Attach an image of each CP value.

In this experimental circuit, only buttons 8 and 9 are connected to pads made of copper foil.

Therefore, it seems that the CP value of buttons 8 and 9 is high.

In addition, this symptom may be thing only for oneself.

If you can check it in your environment, will you send me the circuit diagram this time, so would you check if the sensitivity has changed?

0 件の賞賛

hi RuzheZ_36

その後ですが、以下のことを試しました。

・感度設定用レジスタが変わっているかどうか確認

これは、0x08、0x09、0x0aのコマンドレジスタを読み正常に変わっていることが確認できました。

・rawカウント以外のセンサーデータとしてDIFFERENCE_COUNT_SENSORのレジスタを読みました。こちらのデータは感度の設定により変わっておりました。

・またrawカウントをdebug用レジスタからも読んでみましたが、一部感度(最初の質問の部分)では変わっておりませんでした。

センサー電極を4分の1に小さくすることによりrawカウントは変わった。cp値は13-11になった

結果としては、実際の製品などにはrawカウントデータは使わないことから、今回の問題については結果としてはクリアになりました。

ですが、まだドキュメント(データシート)を読んでわからない事があります。

1)ezclick内のsensitivity(fF)の項目によってrawカウント、diffカウントのどこに作用してくるのでしょうか。

2)rawカウントの算出方法は、psocのcapsense(csdではない)と同じと考えてよろしいのでしょうか

hi RuzheZ_36

Later, I tried the following:

Check whether the sensitivity setting register has changed

This confirmed that the command registers at 0x08, 0x09, and 0x0a were read and changed normally.

-Read DIFFERENCE_COUNT_SENSOR register as sensor data other than raw count. This data changed depending on the sensitivity setting.

・ I also read the raw count from the debug register, but it did not change in some sensitivity (the first question).

The raw count was changed by reducing the sensor electrode by a factor of four. The cp value became 13-11

As a result, we did not use raw count data for actual products, etc., so this problem was clear as a result.

However, there are still things that I haven't understood by reading the document (data sheet).

1) Where does the raw count and diff count affect the sensitivity (fF) item in ezclick?

2) Is the method of calculating raw count the same as psoc capsense (not csd)?

0 件の賞賛

Apologized sincerely for the late response.

1)Sensitivity – Sensitivity is a measure of how much the output changes for a given input change. You can set the sensitivity for each slider, sensor, and button. This parameter helps you to set the minimum finger capacitance required to turn ON a button. With different sensitivity, The parameter auto-tuned from the device will be different.  Auto-tuning assume the user had known the appropriate value of finger capacitor(sensitivity), then use the value to estimate resolution/threshold/noise threshold and son on.

2)Yes. It is almost same with SmartSense of PSoC CapSense.

0 件の賞賛