S25HS01GT clarification for the QUADIT bit of CFR1V[1] and the QPI-IT bit of CFR2V[6]

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MiYa_4339256
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

Last time I asked a question about "s70fs01gs clarification for CR1V QUAD bit behavior after CR2V QPI bit set to 1" and got result that the CR1V QUAD bit will be automatically set to '1' when the CR2V QPI bit is set to '1'.

Here I got the same question for the part 's25hs01gt', in the datasheet, it has different description from the 's70fs01gs'.

In the s25hs01gt, it only has a description in Table Configuration Register 2 for CFR2V[6] QPI-IT that "Dependency: QUADIT (CFR1x[1])".

Does this dependency means that

1. the "QUADIT (CFR1x[1])" will be automatically set to '1' when "QPI-IT (CFR2V[6])" is set to '1'?

2. or the "QUADIT (CFR1x[1])" should be set to '1' by using 'write register' command before setting to "QPI-IT (CFR2V[6])" to '1'?

Which is the expected behavior for s25hs01gt?

Thanks,

Mike

0 Likes
1 Solution
SudheeshK
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hello,

Please find the answer for your query below.

Enable QUAD mode

• Set QUADIT bit to 1 and QPI-IT bit to 0.

Enable QPI mode

• Set QPI-IT bit to 1, value of QUADIT bit is don't care in this case.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

View solution in original post

3 Replies
SudheeshK
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hello,

Please find the answer for your query below.

Enable QUAD mode

• Set QUADIT bit to 1 and QPI-IT bit to 0.

Enable QPI mode

• Set QPI-IT bit to 1, value of QUADIT bit is don't care in this case.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

Thanks, I understand now.

0 Likes

Hello,

I request you to register for our Semper access program https://go.cypress.com/semper-access-program-ap​ to get all the documentation and support to use S25HS01GT in your application.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

0 Likes