where can i download the psoc updater manager

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ViSh_3577471
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 10 questions asked

Hi there.

I  deleted all the relevant documents and reinstalled the software of psoc creator 4.2 . This leads to a problem.When I click  the update manger,

it is unable to start it. It seems the update manger is uninstalled .So how  can i solve it.

Thanks and regards!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi,

If the error message is as follows, please follow the steps after mentioned.

Error message: "Unable to start executable image: (C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\Cypress Update Manager\cyliveupdate.exe"

Reason: This is caused by an incomplete installation. Try reinstalling the PSoC Creator software. If issue persists, check whether the file cyliveupdate.exe exists within the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\Cypress Update Manager folder. This file can run standalone. As a workaround, copy the EXE file to the location listed earlier from another installation. Create a technical support case with Cypress support to obtain the file if you are unable to obtain it from another installation.

This KBA can be helpful in future too: Troubleshooting PSoC® Creator™ Issues - KBA217546

Best Regards,
Vasanth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi,

If the error message is as follows, please follow the steps after mentioned.

Error message: "Unable to start executable image: (C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\Cypress Update Manager\cyliveupdate.exe"

Reason: This is caused by an incomplete installation. Try reinstalling the PSoC Creator software. If issue persists, check whether the file cyliveupdate.exe exists within the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\Cypress Update Manager folder. This file can run standalone. As a workaround, copy the EXE file to the location listed earlier from another installation. Create a technical support case with Cypress support to obtain the file if you are unable to obtain it from another installation.

This KBA can be helpful in future too: Troubleshooting PSoC® Creator™ Issues - KBA217546

Best Regards,
Vasanth

0 Likes