Very beginning inquiry about errors

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
keku_4664021
Level 1
Level 1

Below are response of building command of my system (Windows XP, Psoc designer 5.1 ).

How to fix the errors?

---------------------------------------------

Starting MAKE...

creating project.mk

指定されたパスが見つかりません。           (the path not exist)

C:\PROGRA~1\Cypress\PSOCDE~1\5.1\Common\CY3E64~2\tools\make: *** [depend] Error 1

指定されたパスが見つかりません。

指定されたパスが見つかりません。

指定されたパスが見つかりません。

指定されたパスが見つかりません。

C:\PROGRA~1\Cypress\PSOCDE~1\5.1\Common\CY3E64~2\tools\make: *** [memory.inc] Error 1

C:\PROGRA~1\Cypress\PSOCDE~1\5.1\Common\CY3E64~2\tools\make: *** Deleting file `memory.inc'

project_test2 - 3 error(s) 0 warning(s) 12:49:53

0 Likes
1 Solution
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Kindly execute the "Generate/Build Current Project" from "Build Main" Menu, or the F6 key, Generate will make the necessary C/ASM source files to implement the User Modules, device settings, and the files required to build the project.

Do kindly let us know, if your problem is still not resolved. I will gladly assist you again.

Sampath Selvaraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Kindly execute the "Generate/Build Current Project" from "Build Main" Menu, or the F6 key, Generate will make the necessary C/ASM source files to implement the User Modules, device settings, and the files required to build the project.

Do kindly let us know, if your problem is still not resolved. I will gladly assist you again.

Sampath Selvaraj

0 Likes

Dear Author,

According to the thread Continued from "Very beginning inquiry...." , it seems you have some progress on your side.

So, is it possible to close this thread and continue communication in the thread Continued from "Very beginning inquiry...." ?

This is to good/efficient issue tracking instead of multiple thread for one issue...

Appreciate your comprehension for this.

Thank you.

0 Likes