AN87216: CY_FX_DMA_SIZE_MULTIPLIER

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
WGT_4383351
Level 5
Level 5
First like received

In the Master/Slave examples, change CY_FX_DMA_SIZE_MULTIPLIER from 2 to 1, and send 1KB packet to master, then slave will receive 1KB packet then zero length short packet, why?

CY_FX_DMA_SIZE_MULTIPLIER

0 Likes
1 Solution
JayakrishnaT_76
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello,

I could reproduce your issue on my end. I changed the macro mentioned in my response 1 for both the projects. Please change the data and address counter limits in the master firmware as shown in the following figure:

pastedImage_0.png

You can find the code mentioned above inside the function CyFxBulkLpApplnStart(). Please do this modification and let me know the result.

Best Regards,

Jayakrishna

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JayakrishnaT_76

Hello,

Please confirm that you have changed the macro CY_FX_DMA_SIZE_MULTIPLIER for both the projects i.e for Auto Master and for Auto Slave.

Best Regards,

Jayakrishna

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna
0 Likes
JayakrishnaT_76

Hello,

I could reproduce your issue on my end. I changed the macro mentioned in my response 1 for both the projects. Please change the data and address counter limits in the master firmware as shown in the following figure:

pastedImage_0.png

You can find the code mentioned above inside the function CyFxBulkLpApplnStart(). Please do this modification and let me know the result.

Best Regards,

Jayakrishna

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna
WGT_4383351
Level 5
Level 5
First like received

The problem may be that I didn't change GPIF project too. I forget that buffer size has been changed from 2K to 1K, then the range should be changed from 0-511 to 0-255 in GPIF project too.

0 Likes