How do I Send or Receive text over BLE

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
mayo_4653166
Level 1
Level 1
First like received

Hi

i have a question

I'm working with the PSOC 6

I want to send text from my phone and receive it in PSoC?

for example send "Hello World" from my phone and Receive it in PSoC

then Send this text from PSoC To PC using UART

i think it should be very easy but i cant find any example for this project

i really need it please help me!

thanks

1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

Apologize for the late response. Please refer to the attached sample project. In this project, the peripheral device can connect upto 2 central devices. If you write data from any of the central devices(Mobile phone, Cysmart dongle PC) it will be displayed in the TERA TERM through UART. The data which you sent from the central device will be updated into the Peripheral GATT DB. You can read this updated data from any of the central device.

Please refer to the 'BLE_MultiSlave' code example project in the PSoC Creator for more information on multi connection, custom services implementation(sending/receiving of data).

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
mayo_4653166
Level 1
Level 1
First like received

can i ask why nobody answers me? i have asked 3 questions and still remain unanswered

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

Apologize for the late response. Please refer to the attached sample project. In this project, the peripheral device can connect upto 2 central devices. If you write data from any of the central devices(Mobile phone, Cysmart dongle PC) it will be displayed in the TERA TERM through UART. The data which you sent from the central device will be updated into the Peripheral GATT DB. You can read this updated data from any of the central device.

Please refer to the 'BLE_MultiSlave' code example project in the PSoC Creator for more information on multi connection, custom services implementation(sending/receiving of data).

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.