​Can you please share the Thermal Resistance Theta JC (Rjc), Theta JB (Rjb), Theta JA (Rja) & Maximum junction temperature value for part# S25FL128LAGNFV010 of WSON 5 x 6 package?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
jase_4648716
Level 1
Level 1

Can you please share the Thermal Resistance Theta JC (Rjc), Theta JB (Rjb), Theta JA (Rja) & Maximum junction temperature value for part# S25FL128LAGNFV010 of WSON 5 x 6 package?

Thanks and Regards,

Jaiganesh, S

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Jaiganesh,

I checked internally for your request and the updates values are as follows -

• Theta JA – 31.6 /W
  • Theta JB – 7.5 /W
  • Theta JC – 23.9 /W

Best Regards,

Apurva

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Apurva_S
100 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi Jaiganesh,

Thank you for contacting Cypress Semiconductor.

You can calculate maximum operating junction temperature of our devices using below formula.

Tj = Theta Ja * P + Ta

Tj: Junction temperature

Theta Ja: Junction to ambient thermal resistance

P: Power consumption of the device (VCC (max) * ICC (max)).

Ta: Ambient temperature

Please see Theta Ja values for the requested device below -

Theta Ja: 32 °C/W

Please note that we do not provide the Theta JB and Theta JC values for our devices.

You can go through the following AN for more detailed information - https://www.cypress.com/file/210756/download

Best Regards,

Apurva

0 Likes

Thanks for your quick response. I would like to inform you that we are planning to use your product (S25FL128LAGNFV010 of WSON 5 x 6 package) in one of our electronic equipment. To perform the thermal analysis to check the component temperature in operating conditions, we need thermal resistance value Rjc & Rjb. Please let me know if there is any way to get the information.

Thanks and Regards,

Jaiganesh, S

0 Likes

I have seen that resistance values (Rjb & Rjc) of your product shared in CYPRESS community. Please see the below link.

Can I get the Thermal Resistance Theta JC (top) Rjc, Theta JC (Bottom) Rjc , Theta JB (Rjb) & max ju...

Kindly let me know if there is any way to get the resistance information of part# S25FL128LAGNFV010 of WSON 5 x 6 package.

Thanks and Regards,

Jaiganesh,S

0 Likes

Hi Jaiganesh,

I checked internally for your request and the updates values are as follows -

• Theta JA – 31.6 /W
  • Theta JB – 7.5 /W
  • Theta JC – 23.9 /W

Best Regards,

Apurva

0 Likes