Optimization for opening system reference guides, etc. from within PSoC Creator

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RaAl_264636
Level 6
Level 6
50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins 10 solutions authored

Hello,

@Cypress: please change the opening mechanism for the system reference guides, etc. from PSoC Creator -> Help menu. Currently, a local website is opened, where you've to choose PSoC 3/5LP or PSoC 4 guides, along with some clock and DMA guides. If the users browser is set to download PDFs instead of opening them internal or in PDF software, it's unconvinient...

For other help topics, the PDFs are directly opened (like UDB editor help, quick start, etc.), so this should also be possible here.Don't make a single entry which is dependant on which MCU is selected the current project, sometimes you want to access the other one.

I don't know if the system reference guide topic is the only one which is handled by a local website.

Regards

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello RaAl_264636​,

Thank you for the feedback, really appreciate it

I have forwarded your feedback and suggestion to our product development team, who will evaluate your query. Thank you for your interest in Cypress products.

Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello RaAl_264636​,

Thank you for the feedback, really appreciate it

I have forwarded your feedback and suggestion to our product development team, who will evaluate your query. Thank you for your interest in Cypress products.

Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes