BCM20737S RF performance question

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi boont

As a follow on to the dialog here:BCM20737S RF performance question

Our product uses your BCM20737S chip, our product is now under Certification, the Certification Lab need schematic, Could you send me the schematic of BCM20737S?

0 Likes
1 Solution
BoonT_56
Employee
Employee
500 likes received 250 likes received 100 likes received

Adding on to Mike's, there is really nothing required outside the module. "Everything" is encapsulated within the module and one needs only to provide power lines. A schematic for the module in this instance may not be meaningful.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

The evaluation board schematic is the only schematic we provide here on the community forum.  A schematic of the internals within the SiP module is not available. Note that this has never been requested for certification in the past.

0 Likes
BoonT_56
Employee
Employee

Adding on to Mike's, there is really nothing required outside the module. "Everything" is encapsulated within the module and one needs only to provide power lines. A schematic for the module in this instance may not be meaningful.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, I will refuse the request of Certification Lab, thank you.

0 Likes

iBeacon BCM20737S Reference Design PDF Schematic (Module)

WICED Sense Reference Design Schematic (PDF)

Both use the SiP module if all you need is a schematic of the part in a design.

Unfortunately, an internal SiP schematic is not available.

boontnsankar

0 Likes
BoonT_56
Employee
Employee

I think there is a module schematic for iBeacon. Take a look and you will understand what we are talking.

0 Likes