BCM92073X_LE_KIT technical reference manual

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wanted to use BCM92073X_LE_KIT with I2C controlled OLED display and SPI/I2C driven Murata ZPA Series MEMS Barometric Pressure Sensors

Since I need to use two I2C ports in my design (one for OLED and other for pressure sensor) , I just wanted to confirm can I use BCM92073X_LE_KIT to connect two I2C slave devices? Can you please share the BCM92073X_LE_KIT technical reference manual?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Moving to the Bluetooth forum.

The Hardware User Guide is here: Hardware User Guide (SDK 2.x and TAG3 Board)

You will also want to familiarize yourself with the WICED™ Smart Hardware Interfaces 

Yes, WICED Sense leverages the I2C bus to connecte multiple sensors to the BCM20737S SiP module.

Full source code for WICED Sense is available here on the forum: WICED Sense Table of Contents

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Moving to the Bluetooth forum.

The Hardware User Guide is here: Hardware User Guide (SDK 2.x and TAG3 Board)

You will also want to familiarize yourself with the WICED™ Smart Hardware Interfaces 

Yes, WICED Sense leverages the I2C bus to connecte multiple sensors to the BCM20737S SiP module.

Full source code for WICED Sense is available here on the forum: WICED Sense Table of Contents

0 Likes