power fail interrupt and low voltage detection in CY8C28452-24PVXI

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
SuPa_3918156
Level 1
Level 1

I want save data in EEPROM using power fail detection or low voltage detection . Help me with example code for CY8C28452-24PVXI .

0 Likes
1 Solution

Kindly refer to AN90833 - PSoC® 1 Interrupts, on how to handle interrupts in PSoC1. A code snippet is available on page 16 of this document. Add the EEPROM write in the LVD interrupt. Kindly note that writing one block of flash will take 100milliseconds, and during this period VDD must remain in the valid range for internal flash writes. Kindly refer to the device datasheet for the valid range of VDD for internal flash writes.

I would suggest that you consider PSoC4 family, since PSoC1 is a very mature product and support for PSoC1 is very limited.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Kindly refer to User Module Datasheet: E2PROM Datasheet, E2PROM V 1.7. You can find code example on page 10 in the english language version of the datasheet.

0 Likes

Thank you so much for your helpful reply but EEPROM Data Write is completed in my project.I want Low power Detection(LVD) or Power Fail Interrupt when VCC (+5 VDC) goes below to +3.98 VDC. On This interrupt , I want to Write Data in EEPROM.  

0 Likes

Kindly refer to AN90833 - PSoC® 1 Interrupts, on how to handle interrupts in PSoC1. A code snippet is available on page 16 of this document. Add the EEPROM write in the LVD interrupt. Kindly note that writing one block of flash will take 100milliseconds, and during this period VDD must remain in the valid range for internal flash writes. Kindly refer to the device datasheet for the valid range of VDD for internal flash writes.

I would suggest that you consider PSoC4 family, since PSoC1 is a very mature product and support for PSoC1 is very limited.

0 Likes

I was refer this document but it's for timer interrupt and timer interrupt use in my code very well .I want LVD_ISR and it's Example code

0 Likes

We do not have an example code for LVD ISR. You must adapt the code in AN90833 to LVD ISR.

0 Likes