CY8C6247

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JIWI_1625896
Level 1
Level 1
Welcome! First question asked First reply posted

Is there a published BGA 124 land pattern for Cy8c6247 9x9 mm? I would like the recommended PCB pad diameter and recommended via size. Is that posted somewhere?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

We don't have the recommended land pattern data currently. We are providing PCB footprints and Schematic symbols for three tools (PADS, ALTIUM and ALLEGRO). Please refer to the PSoC 6 CAD libraries which provides footprint and schematic support for common tools. You can download any of the free viewer and will be able to extract required data from footprints or symbols. I would prefer to use Allegro free viewer as it is simple and easy to use.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

We don't have the recommended land pattern data currently. We are providing PCB footprints and Schematic symbols for three tools (PADS, ALTIUM and ALLEGRO). Please refer to the PSoC 6 CAD libraries which provides footprint and schematic support for common tools. You can download any of the free viewer and will be able to extract required data from footprints or symbols. I would prefer to use Allegro free viewer as it is simple and easy to use.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.