BSP CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT Unable to initialize CPU for CY8C6137BZI-F34

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PaSt_4467756
Level 1
Level 1

We started a project with the CY8C6137BZI-F34 Psoc6. We started from the mtb-example-psoc6-emwin-oled example project provided with Modustoolbox. We changed some configuration in the make file such the device in the CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT.mk.

pastedImage_2.png

We also generated a new configuration with the device configurator with the matching microcontroller.

pastedImage_0.png

However, we always catch Cy_SysLib_ProcessingFault() when we execute the line 2236 in the cy_syspm.c of the psoc6pdl. See the screenshot below.

pastedImage_1.png

I'm a bit confuse because this section on the code is only applicable  ""if curDevice == CY_SYSLIB_DEVICE_PSOC6ABLE2"". My device is not PSoC6 BLE2 device Family ID right? I feel we miss something to reconfigure for running the project on the CY8C6137BZI-F34.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello PaSt_4467756​,

The error might be because the Target device might not have been changed in all the dependent files.

Can you please create a custom BSP by following the steps mentioned in this thread and see if that resolves your issue?

Thread link - 61xx family in Modus Toolbox?

Hope this helps,

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello PaSt_4467756​,

The error might be because the Target device might not have been changed in all the dependent files.

Can you please create a custom BSP by following the steps mentioned in this thread and see if that resolves your issue?

Thread link - 61xx family in Modus Toolbox?

Hope this helps,

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes