Problem in getting color image in fx2lp

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
BhBh_4156241
Level 2
Level 2
First like received

Hello..

I have interfaced fx2lp with WVGA image senor for snapshot mode,in GUI I'm converting bayertoRGB24 format so that it has to give the colored Image,but in our its not showing the exact colors what it is capturing,that means pixel shifting is happening.what is the reason for this?and how to fix this problem?

Thanks&Regards

Bhavya 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello Bhavya,

-Please refer to the KBA for example host application and you can modify your host application with reference to it to process the image in a similar manner.

-Please let me know if the frames are displayed properly if you dont convert to RGB format?

Best Regards,

Sananya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello Bhavya,

-Please refer to the KBA for example host application and you can modify your host application with reference to it to process the image in a similar manner.

-Please let me know if the frames are displayed properly if you dont convert to RGB format?

Best Regards,

Sananya

0 Likes

Hello Sananya,

I'm getting splitted frames(grid view), I do not why im getting like that.do i need to change any sensor register values for this? or let me know

wt changes i need to change in firmware?

Thank you..