Audio and Video transfer from BLE to Android phone

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
BaM_4291296
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

This is Basavaraj m need to know some information about the audio and video transfer via BLE. I am trying to send the file(audio/video/text/image) from cyble-01-2011 to the android phone. How can i communicate from ble to phone and what are the protocols and profiles should be used in the program. Can anyone please help me to solve this i need to know more information about it.

Thanks,

Basavaraj M

0 Likes
5 Replies
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi Basavaraj,

Can you please elaborate more on your application/product? Do you want to stream the audio/video data through BLE or you just have to transfer the file from PSoC 4 BLE device to Android phone?

Thanks and regards

Ganesh

0 Likes

Hello GaneshD_41​,

My first case is to just connect the BLE to android application "Arduino RC controller", but in this it (BLE) is not connecting the application need to know why, i have researched but didn't got any of the data regarding this. After finishing this i then move forward such as audio transfer. Can you please help me to solve this here is the link of that application -- Arduino Bluetooth Controller – Apps on Google Play​ .

Thanks you,

Basavaraj M

0 Likes

Hi,

We have not validated the Bluetooth controller app from Cypress. We recommend you to use CySmart android application from Cypress. Is it possible for you to use CySmart app?

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Likes

Hello,

Yes i can use the CySmart application, i just want to know the reason why we cannot connect the cyble to this aruino bluetooth android application

Thanks,

Basavaraj M

0 Likes

Hello Basavaraj,

Since we (Cypress) has not developed the application Arduino RC controller, we do not have idea on why your device is not getting connected. Please create a thread in the Arduino forums. We hope you will get a proper resolution there.

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Likes