Can I send the HcI commands with OCF and OGF through linux machine to CYW92071.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
soG_4608441
Level 1
Level 1

My aim is to send the  Hci commands to the CYW920719 board with the help of the python script. CYW920719 board must act as Bt controller and with help of python module pyusb whether i can able to send the HCI base band commands and get the events?. To achive this how i should configure CYW920719 as a BT controller?.

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hi ,

To enable 20719 HCI mode - Refer this thread: Is there any appliction in wiced studio to bring up the CYW920719 board in Hci mode

20719 will support all standard HCI commands. To develop HCI commands python script on Linux , you can refer any of the below two options / tool :

CyBluetool (Linux Installer)   ( User guide: CyBluetool User's Guide  )

Running  BlueZ on CY Part

Regards,
Anjana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hi ,

To enable 20719 HCI mode - Refer this thread: Is there any appliction in wiced studio to bring up the CYW920719 board in Hci mode

20719 will support all standard HCI commands. To develop HCI commands python script on Linux , you can refer any of the below two options / tool :

CyBluetool (Linux Installer)   ( User guide: CyBluetool User's Guide  )

Running  BlueZ on CY Part

Regards,
Anjana

0 Likes

Yes I am able to send the Hci commnds through hcitool. Thanks lot for your solution. It worked me and helped lot.

0 Likes