Questions regarding modifying the BD_ADDR

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excuse me,I was learning the blog about how to change BD_ADDR,here got some questions:

NO.1:    In part1-1,it says that You can choose how to generate the lower 12 bits - either random or from a structured                    database  I want to set my BD_ADDR increase 1 once a time, is there any way to do so.Or just I can set the                    rand between 0 and maximum.Which means that    int(rand(20480))    and  printf "00101801%04X"    are the                  two  ways correspond to random and structure database.

No.2:    When converting cgs file to hex file, in the example,you use eeprom to save  application, if I use series                      flash  as external memory,should I replace the btp file 20737_EEPROM.btp to 20737_SFLASH.btp,and                then  which file should I replace the MINIDRIVER uart_DISABLE_EEPROM_WP_PIN1.hex,if I use different                pin protect ,what can I do.

NO.3:    Hex File and BD_ADDR and Descriptions in Development

It says that I can set  DLConfigBD_ADDRBase to the desired value.I try to use Hello_sensor for testing                        and  change the value as DLConfigBD_ADDRBase=20736A112345,after  building and making                            target,the BD_ADDR didn't change,also I have tried set the value equal to random and it didn't work too.

Can you provide more detailed  refference book,ths. Our target is set the BD_ADDR increase 1 once a time when mass production since we have apply enough BD_ADDR from IEEE .

1212470128@st.usst.edu.cn

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks, I have solved the problem with modifying he BD_ADDR with SDK.However,when doing mass production,some problems unsolved, I tried to use the q2.bat file to load the program in TAG3,while it reminded me that BluetoolDownloadMinidriver failed! The COMx and boudrate is right. BTW,if the WP pin isn't P1,what should I do.And,since the SDK has transformed the cgs file to hex,is it necessary to run cgs.exe

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello yb,

Please read click the help in Make Target Menu:

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks, I have solved the problem with modifying he BD_ADDR with SDK.However,when doing mass production,some problems unsolved, I tried to use the q2.bat file to load the program in TAG3,while it reminded me that BluetoolDownloadMinidriver failed! The COMx and boudrate is right. BTW,if the WP pin isn't P1,what should I do.And,since the SDK has transformed the cgs file to hex,is it necessary to run cgs.exe

0 Likes