cybluetool not support all the hci command

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
cxya_4609871
Level 1
Level 1

pastedImage_0.png

I have tried a lot of parameters, but not work? can any one help to tell me what's wrong with it! thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

I looked up 7.3 Read_Local_supported_commands and realized that the commands you have highlighted above are not supported. For these commands, a fw or configuration file will have to be downloaded onto the chip before it can be used. Please reach out to your local FAE to support you on this specific needs.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi cxya_4609871​,

Are other commands also failing? Is Reset command successful?

0 Likes

reset command successful, normal adv and scan successful too, and can set up connection.

but both extend adv and scan failed. I tried many parameters.

can you help to test in your side? Thank you for your help!

0 Likes

The same problem, hope to get a solution.

0 Likes

hi

can you help to check whether this command can be support? thank you!

0 Likes

Below is a link to the user guide to this tool. It has the steps to the most common test setups.

CyBluetool User's Guide

0 Likes

hi

my question is not how to use the cybluetool, my question is it seems like all of the Extend adv and extend scan command can not be supported.

can you help to check whether CYBT-423028-Eval can support the v5.0 new added feature.

Thank you for your help!

0 Likes

I tried a lot of command, most of the v4.2, for example normal adv and scan  command, and can set up connection successfully.

so I think the way of use the tool has no problem.

but when I tried to use the extend adv and scan command, failed just as the figure i pased before,

so I have a question whether this borad support v5.0.

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes

I looked up 7.3 Read_Local_supported_commands and realized that the commands you have highlighted above are not supported. For these commands, a fw or configuration file will have to be downloaded onto the chip before it can be used. Please reach out to your local FAE to support you on this specific needs.