I am using Cypress Traveo ii , CYT4B, I want to read the Chip temperature at run time, i want to read SFLASH ,SORT and CLASS data.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
riah_4460866
Level 1
Level 1

I am using Cypress Traveo ii , CYT4B, I want to read the Chip temperature at run time, The temperature measurement data is stored in SFLASH memory section during production time and this has to be used as a reference for further measurement . , i want to read SFLASH memory , but i am not finding the SORT and CLASS data address in cypress data sheet. could you help me to identify the address location.

0 Likes
1 Solution
HongyanW_86
100 solutions authored 100 replies posted 50 solutions authored

As this topic is related to our Traveo II MCU with some confidential information, it is not suitable to be discussed here in forum. Kindly get in touch with your Cypress contact window for support.

Best regards,

Amy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
HongyanW_86
100 solutions authored 100 replies posted 50 solutions authored

As this topic is related to our Traveo II MCU with some confidential information, it is not suitable to be discussed here in forum. Kindly get in touch with your Cypress contact window for support.

Best regards,

Amy

0 Likes