I want to make two characteristics.In 1st characteristic i enter one password and i want that password should be stored in 2nd characteristic.How should i do this with psoc4 ble cy8c4248LQI-BL583.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
suga_4501896
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins

I want to make two characteristics.In 1st characteristic i enter one password and i want that password should be stored in 2nd characteristic.How should i do this with psoc4 ble cy8c4248LQI-BL583.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello suga_4501896 ,

Please refer to the AN91162 datasheet for more information on creating a BLE custom profile. It provides an overview of custom profiles, services and characteristics and the procedure to build an application with PSoC 4 BLE using RGB LED control as an example. This application note describes the methodology for developing a BLE application with PSoC 4 BLE devices using a custom BLE profile.

Please let me know if this helps for your application.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello suga_4501896 ,

Please refer to the AN91162 datasheet for more information on creating a BLE custom profile. It provides an overview of custom profiles, services and characteristics and the procedure to build an application with PSoC 4 BLE using RGB LED control as an example. This application note describes the methodology for developing a BLE application with PSoC 4 BLE devices using a custom BLE profile.

Please let me know if this helps for your application.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

0 Likes