OTA function

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
YaTr_3516311
Level 5
Level 5
25 sign-ins First solution authored 100 replies posted

Hi,

I want to realize the function like WsOtaupgrade.exe tool. I have see the ota_firmware_upgrade example, I think this is OTA slavor part. How about OTA master part example?

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hello,

Please go through WICED-Firmware-Upgrade-Library.pdf available in WICED SDK

Also please note , WsOtaUpgrade application source code is available in WICED SDK. You may refer to the implementation used there.

Regards,
Anjana

View solution in original post

4 Replies
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hello,

Please go through WICED-Firmware-Upgrade-Library.pdf available in WICED SDK

Also please note , WsOtaUpgrade application source code is available in WICED SDK. You may refer to the implementation used there.

Regards,
Anjana

it's useful for me. And I'm green hand to implement OTA master function into Cybt343021-01. I want to firstly try to add "WICED_OTA_UPGRADE_COMMAND_PREPARE_DOENLAOD" command in my FW. What can I do? What's the API?

0 Likes

From the testing of wsotaupgrade.exe, it should be paired in PC firstly. So I think my code should firstly to do the pair(but C:\Users\treacy\Documents\WICED-Studio-6.2\common\peer_apps\ota_firmware_upgrade\Windows\WsOtaUpgrade example don't have this step because it is done in the PC part). Is it correct?

0 Likes

I have seen the example in C:\Users\treacy\Documents\WICED-Studio-6.2\common\peer_apps\ota_firmware_upgrade\Windows\WsOtaUpgrade. But it is windows API. What can I do to implement into my secondary code? For example, I want to add WICED_OTA_UPGRADE_COMMAND_PREPARE_DOENLAOD command in the ota_firmware_upgrade example, what can I do?

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes