I want to stop the processing of "function: wiced_wps_enrollee()" function

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AkKo_4458241
Level 2
Level 2

Hello.

I use the following function to get the credentials needed to connect to the router..
Is there a way to stop the processing of this function from the outside?

function: wiced_wps_enrollee()

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi

You could use semaphores to achieve this. You could maybe set a semaphore in your 'external function' and once this semaphore is set, you could modify the thread running wiced_wps_enrollee () to stop. Once stopped, you could maybe continue monitoring your 'external function' to reset the semaphore and start the wiced_wps_enrollee () function again if required.

Thanks and Regards

Murali

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Could you elaborate a bit more on what you mean by "Is there a way to stop the processing of this function from the outside?"

By outside, do you mean a hardware interrupt or some condition which needs to stop the processing?

Thanks

0 Likes

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

The expression was ambiguous.

"External" is a function of a thread other than the thread that started wiced_wps_enrollee ()..

Is there a way?

0 Likes

Hi

You could use semaphores to achieve this. You could maybe set a semaphore in your 'external function' and once this semaphore is set, you could modify the thread running wiced_wps_enrollee () to stop. Once stopped, you could maybe continue monitoring your 'external function' to reset the semaphore and start the wiced_wps_enrollee () function again if required.

Thanks and Regards

Murali

Hello,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I'll try.

thank you.

0 Likes