CYW43438 Compliance Mode

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
CaAs_4607266
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I am currently developing a Raspberry-Pi based product, which is using BLE (no Wifi). We need to CE-certify this product.

In order to do that, I need to be able to activate the direct test mode on the chip.

Which HCI command do I have to send? What are the OCF and the OGF and the payload for this command?

According to this document HCI Interface — Vendor Specific Guide 5.00.00 documentation  this is part of the vendor-specific commands.

Which are the correct commands for the chip I am referring to? How can I trigger this mode?

I also need to be able to count the number of valid received BLE packets. How can I do that?

Thanks and best regards,

Caroline

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hi Caroline ,

Attached is BT RF test document . You can use the commands mentioned in the document.

You may also use mbt tool available in WICED SDK (/43xxx_Wi-Fi/apps/test/bt_mfg_test) as well to conduct the test.

Please note : Program the chip with bt_mfg_test application (/43xxx_Wi-Fi/apps/test/bt_mfg_test) available in WICED SDK before starting the test.

Thanks,

Anjana

View solution in original post

4 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hi Caroline ,

Attached is BT RF test document . You can use the commands mentioned in the document.

You may also use mbt tool available in WICED SDK (/43xxx_Wi-Fi/apps/test/bt_mfg_test) as well to conduct the test.

Please note : Program the chip with bt_mfg_test application (/43xxx_Wi-Fi/apps/test/bt_mfg_test) available in WICED SDK before starting the test.

Thanks,

Anjana

Hi Anjana, thanks a lot for this document! On page 27 it says "Buletooth Controller then reports statistic data in every 1000ms to the Host Processor" -  how is this data encoded? Thank you!

0 Likes

Hi Caroline ,

Please check if this thread helps : Re: How to achive packet counter when test BT RX characteristics,how to reset this counter

Regards,
Anjana

0 Likes
CaAs_4607266
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Anjana,

thanks a lot, that was really helpful. Got everything implemented now.

BR

Caroline

0 Likes