How to add CY8C4146AZQ-S423 to psoc creator 4.2

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
XiaoPing_Yang
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

Hi  Sir ,

My customer now using  CY8C4146AZQ-S423 to develop their product .But I have just found CY8C4146AZI-S423 in psoc creator 4.2 ,how to add CY8C4146AZQ-S423 to psoc creator 4.2?

Thanks .

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Xiaoping,

Theoretically, I think there is method, but I don't have the details. Nevertheless, I believe it is not straightforward and I will doubt a customized tool(PSoC Creator 4.2 with added other MPN) will be more reliable than the Beta version 4.3.

Production Version 4.3 should be coming in few weeks, by end of the year hopefully.

Roy Liu

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Hi Roy ,

I have  noticed that Psoc Creator 4.3 is  a beta version, not for production development . And is there a method to add the files which are in Psoc Creator 4.3  to Psoc Creator 4.2 ?

Thanks .

0 Likes

Hi Xiaoping,

Theoretically, I think there is method, but I don't have the details. Nevertheless, I believe it is not straightforward and I will doubt a customized tool(PSoC Creator 4.2 with added other MPN) will be more reliable than the Beta version 4.3.

Production Version 4.3 should be coming in few weeks, by end of the year hopefully.

Roy Liu
0 Likes