No projects in project explorer after downloading wiced studio 6.4

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
BhSi_4601116
Level 1
Level 1
First like given

Hello,

I downloaded wiced studio 6.4 and started following the steps in wickedwifi-101 tutprial.

On opening the IDE, I do not get a window to select Wiced platform.

I do not see any projects in Project explorer window.

Wiced target selector also called SDK selector window in wicedwifi-101 shows "Wicked filters off".

Under Wiced platform icon, I only get the option "Wiced filters off".

Can you please help with what the error could be and how to solve it ?

Thanks and best regards

Bhawandeep Singh

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Bhawandeep

If you are still facing the issue, could you try uninstalling and removing all files related to WICED 6.4 and try the steps as mentioned in WICED-Studio 6.4.0 Installer (Windows)

Thanks

Murali

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi Bhawandeep

The .eml file which comes with the .zip file needs to be in the same folder as the installer.

Try reinstalling by keeping the .eml file in the same folder as the installer and the issue should be resolved.

Thanks and Regards

Murali

Hi Murali,

Thanks a lot for the likely solution.

For me, when I unzip the downloaded installer - Win_WICED-Studio-6.4.0.61-IDE-Installer.zip, it unzips two things in the directory - WICED-Studio-6.4.0.61-IDE-Installer application and the config eml file. Then I run the installer application with config.eml in the same directory.

If I understand correctly, this is what you are recommending, but I am facing the problem with this.

Thanks and best regards

Bhawandeep Singh

0 Likes

Hi Bhawandeep

If you are still facing the issue, could you try uninstalling and removing all files related to WICED 6.4 and try the steps as mentioned in WICED-Studio 6.4.0 Installer (Windows)

Thanks

Murali