S28HS512TGABHB Device Qualification Report

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Flance_Fang
Level 4
Level 4
Distributor - Weikeng(GC)
50 sign-ins 50 questions asked 25 sign-ins

Hi.cypress

I can't find the PN S28HS512TGABHB Device Qualification Report, whether do you provide it Qualification Report?

thanks

flance fang

0 Likes
1 Solution
SudheeshK
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hello Flance fang,

We request you to register for our Semper Access Program to get all the documentation related to our device S28HS512T. Please use the following link for registration, https://go.cypress.com/semper-access-program-ap . Please let me know, if you face any issues.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
SudheeshK

Hello Flance fang,

We request you to register for our Semper Access Program to get all the documentation related to our device S28HS512T. Please use the following link for registration, https://go.cypress.com/semper-access-program-ap . Please let me know, if you face any issues.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

0 Likes
Flance_Fang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi. Sudheesh

In customer system( product is focus on BMS, VCU,MCU control in auto car), the main platform is TI DRA829, the flash interface is OSPI.

They need execution from external flash, because the local RAM isn’t enough for ASIL-D applications

and find out the descritpion as blow: in the use case execution form external as pic, the ASIL Grade target Quality Managed only!(the application note fill named Enabling Functional Safety with Semper Flash is AN218566)

image001(11-27-17-24-10).jpg

So the question is how we can target ASIL-D in the use case safety applications executing directly form semper flash? Is there some solution to us ?

the customer block diagram as below:

image001(11-28-09-09-43).png

thanks

flance fang

0 Likes
Flance_Fang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi. Sudheesh

would you feedback some advice on it?

0 Likes

Hello Flance fang,

Sorry for the delay in our response. I request you to give me some more time to discuss your query with our product experts and get back to you with our comments.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

0 Likes
SudheeshK

Hello Flance fang,

Please find the comments from our product experts below regarding your query.

"Semper Flash is not ASIL-D compliant as a component. Moreover, we don’t have any safety mechanisms to support Execute-In-Place (XiP) accesses. The only way to overcome it is having system ECC end-to-end on the data in the flash such that the host can verify the data, independently from the flash."

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

0 Likes