Does ezserial_343026-CYBT_343026_EVAL-rom-ram-Wiced-release support hello_sensor function?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
YaTr_3516311
Level 5
Level 5
25 sign-ins First solution authored 100 replies posted

Hi,

I want to realize a function that BT A device search  TagB and connect to BLE device C, then communicate data with C(transfer data with C). I know I can custom FW as hello_sensor demo. How about ezserial_343026-CYBT_343026_EVAL-rom-ram-Wiced-release FW? Did this FW suport my above function? If support, which document I can refer to?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Let's make clear about your question.

(1)Does the device A, B and C are all BLE device? Or (2) device A and B are classic BT devices and device C is a BLE device?

In condition 1, the answer is no. EZ-Serial doesn't support multi-connection for BLE. If you want the function, you may refer to the following thread for some help. CYW20706 – BLE Secure Data Hub

In condition 2, the answer is yes. EZ-Serial can support BT and BLE connection at the same time. You can refer to the EZ- Serial user guide for the scan and connection for BT and BLE. https://www.cypress.com/file/455966/download

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Let's make clear about your question.

(1)Does the device A, B and C are all BLE device? Or (2) device A and B are classic BT devices and device C is a BLE device?

In condition 1, the answer is no. EZ-Serial doesn't support multi-connection for BLE. If you want the function, you may refer to the following thread for some help. CYW20706 – BLE Secure Data Hub

In condition 2, the answer is yes. EZ-Serial can support BT and BLE connection at the same time. You can refer to the EZ- Serial user guide for the scan and connection for BT and BLE. https://www.cypress.com/file/455966/download

0 Likes

Hi OwenZ,

Sorry that I don't explain clearly. Yes, all BLE devices. And your spec is useful. I will check. Thank you very much.

BR,

Treacy

0 Likes