some questions about mesh_provision_client application

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
mawu_4270096
Level 5
Level 5
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

Hi:

I download the mesh_provision_client firmware to my CYW920735Q60EVB-01 board , and use mesh client control to create a network and a  bt mesh device has been

added into the created network. so  the added device can be controled by the mesh client control. for example on/off control, now  I  want to create a scene for the device  using the mesh client control.  but  store a scene for the device, and  change the light's  on/off status, when I  recall the  scene I have  created. the mesh client control  print  some messages:

store scene:1

scene recall : 1

scene from: 2 appkey: 1 elements: 206  status:11 current: 56576 target: 65343 remaining time: 33578751

however  the  light's  status have no effects, the  scene stores  the  light's on status, when I  recall the scene, the light has not been turned on!

vice versa!

thanks!

mandy

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi  DheerajP_41:

I  have found the reason why it can't  work fine.  I  use  the  incorrect app_ key _index  for  the  scene server model.

thanks !

mandy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Are you using the WICED SDK and which demo are you using? The message should be transfer, but the LED control of gpio control may not be added in the application.

0 Likes
mawu_4270096
Level 5
Level 5
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

Hi  OwenZ_26:

I use the version of WICED SDK is wiced-studio-6.4.0.61 and the hardware platform is CYW920735Q60EVB-01. the gpio of  led   have been configured, and I can control the led  by the mesh client control !

thanks!

mandy

0 Likes

Hi mawu_4270096

Sorry, I couldn't reproduce the issue at my side.

I tried to store and recall the scenes using mesh_provision_client and light_dimmable application on 20735 platform (in WICED 6.4.0.61). It worked for me.

Few suggestions:

• Use clientcontrol and mesh application from same version of WICED SDK (6.4.0.61)
  • Try to create a new network and try.
  • Use correct dst addr (it can be 0002 if light_dimmable is the first provisioned node by the mesh_provision_client) and app_key_index (please check the networkname.json file of clientcontrol and use setup key) in the model tab of clientcontrol.
  • provide a valid scene number and store it and while recalling please use the same scene number.

Pleas check your configurations and steps once again and let me know if it works.

Otherwise please share the device traces (enable model traces on both the devices) and clientcontrol screenshot/logs.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

Hi  DheerajP_41:

I  have found the reason why it can't  work fine.  I  use  the  incorrect app_ key _index  for  the  scene server model.

thanks !

mandy

0 Likes