Cannot run program "/undefined_path/JLinkGDBServerCL.exe": Launching failed

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JoFi_4540921
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked

pastedImage_0.png

I don't know what this means, i was trying to launch the mesh demo. I already ran Wiced once before so I don't understand whats going on here.

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi John Finiello​,

Are you trying to do hardware debugging using Jlink? Or you just wanted to download the mesh demo application into your board?

If you are not starting hardware debugging session, then please disable the hardware debugging. You can do this in following methods.

In WICED: remove the DEBUG=1 from the make target string.

In Modus1.1: Go to change application settings and uncheck the debug option.

In Modus2.0: change ENABLE_DEBUG?=0 in the makefile.

If you are trying to launch a debugging session and you are getting the error then please describe the steps you have followed.

Also you can refer Not able to Debug and test the SPP code on CYW920719Q40EVB-01 board using Jlink EDU mini​ for detailed steps for WICED hardware debugging.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi John Finiello​,

Are you trying to do hardware debugging using Jlink? Or you just wanted to download the mesh demo application into your board?

If you are not starting hardware debugging session, then please disable the hardware debugging. You can do this in following methods.

In WICED: remove the DEBUG=1 from the make target string.

In Modus1.1: Go to change application settings and uncheck the debug option.

In Modus2.0: change ENABLE_DEBUG?=0 in the makefile.

If you are trying to launch a debugging session and you are getting the error then please describe the steps you have followed.

Also you can refer Not able to Debug and test the SPP code on CYW920719Q40EVB-01 board using Jlink EDU mini​ for detailed steps for WICED hardware debugging.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes