How do I program CY27410FLTXI throu i2c?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DmKl_4287586
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins Welcome!
  1. Hello.

My project uses the PLL Cypress CY27410FLTXI chip. I want to program it through the I2C interface using the I2C master implemented in FPGA. The configuration data is in the FPGA memory. In order to program it, I need to write 384 bytes of configuration data via I2C (128 bytes for the CM area and 256 for Profile_0 area). The I2C interface only addresses 256 bytes. How do I program CY27410FLTXI?

Безымянный.bmpБезымянный2.bmpБезымянный3.bmp

0 Likes
1 Solution
PradiptaB_11
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi Dmitry,

We can suggest you to use our Clock Programmer software with Miniprog 3 to program the device. If you  want to pursue programming with the help of the FPGA you will need the programming specifications for the device. For the specs you need to sign a NDA with Cypress.

Thanks,

Pradipta.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PradiptaB_11
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi Dmitry,

We can suggest you to use our Clock Programmer software with Miniprog 3 to program the device. If you  want to pursue programming with the help of the FPGA you will need the programming specifications for the device. For the specs you need to sign a NDA with Cypress.

Thanks,

Pradipta.

We are ready to receive NDA. Send us a document and we will contact you. My mail d.klyucharov@granit-vt.ru

0 Likes