For further support, please offer us your test project.
What do you mean you guess? I included my parameters right in my original post. Can I get some support that doesn't involve guessing?
MichaelF_56, is there somebody who can provide support for us on this issue?
I did make a mistake. The parameters you are using are correct.
In your original post, you said:
"However, when I call Cy_SysPm_Hibernate(), the system does go into Hibernate but always immediately wakes up regardless of the comparator output."
Whether you try to test the function use the dedicated pin P6.2 or Pin5.6 ?
Which is the version of PDL you used (PDL 3.0.4 or PDL 3.1.0 or others)?
Could you share your test code here?
How do you decide the chip wake up from the hibernate instead of wake up all the time?
When you said the chip wake up immediately, how did you test it?
Do you use the CY kit board or your custom board?
Did you use other resource which can wakeup the chip from Hibernate?
- P6.2 and P5.6 are being used for other purposes on our board
- PDL 3.1.0
- I can't share proprietary code in a public forum
- I can see the chip go into Hibernate mode because it disconnects from the debugger, but it then starts up again and my blinking LED blinks.
- By seeing it go into Hibernate mode and then seeing the LED blink after that.
- Custom board
- No. Only the bit for LPCOMP1 is set
1 of 1 people found this helpful
If you want to use the LPComp to wakeup the chip from hibernate, please use the dedicated pin to connect to the component(P6.2 plus, P5.6 negative).
Because in hibernate, if you use the DSI to route the signal, it will disconnect in hibernate mode.