能提供给我HID的控制程序么

公告

大中华汽车电子生态圈社区并入开发者社区- 更多资讯点击此

Tip / 登入 to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_4533981
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

本人目前做CY7C68013开发,已下载官网开发包但缺少HID上位机控制程序,官网所提供的程序运行也有问题,能提供一份新的么?

0 点赞
1 解答
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the FX2LP DVK setup files including the Keil u vision. On installation the firmware should build successfully.

Did you do any changes to the firmware or the properties of the project?

Best Regards,

Yatheesh

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 点赞
8 回复数
YatheeshD_36

Hello,

Are you referring to the hid_kb firmware from the SDK?

If so, then the firmware works properly. Can you please let me what is the issue?

Please find the attached screen shots from the device manager after loading the hid_kb firmware.

Please make sure that the FX2LP device appears in the device manager under keyboards (refer to the attached screen shots).

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

Best Regards,

Yatheesh

0 点赞

hello,

The running result is as follows. It can't be successfully run. Can you help me?The screenshot of the burned firmware instance is shown below

微信截图_20191105084138.png

微信截图_20191105084659.png微信截图_20191105084638.png

0 点赞
YatheeshD_36

Hello,

Please check if the file C51.EXE is present in the specified path "C:\Keil\C51\BIN".

Also can you please let me know if you are able to successfully build the other firmware examples like the Bulkloop and Bulksrc?

pastedImage_0.png

Best Regards,

Yatheesh

0 点赞
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

hello,

I have checked and the same as yours is in the original path, the screenshot is as follows:the results of other instances running are the same as the screenshot I gave you before, the results after burning the original program with the control center are like this, with attached pictures

0 点赞
YatheeshD_36

Hello,

Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the FX2LP DVK setup files including the Keil u vision. On installation the firmware should build successfully.

Did you do any changes to the firmware or the properties of the project?

Best Regards,

Yatheesh

0 点赞

hello:

I have not made any changes to the firmware properties. Ok, I will try to download the SDK again. However, the firmware program in the installation package can run directly under normal conditions, without any changes, right?

0 点赞
YatheeshD_36

Hello,

Yes the firmware in the DVK package will build without requiring any changes.

Best Regards,

Yatheesh

0 点赞

hello

Hello, thank you very much. The problem has been solved.After redownloading the installation package, the instance has run successfully, thank you!

Best wishes to you!

0 点赞