SCB_EnableInt() and SCB_DisableInt()

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
SaGh_4441651
Level 3
Level 3
First like received First like given

How to use these functions? What interrupts do they enable/disable? I found in one document - Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) Master - that these functions are removed. They are instead replaced by - SPIM_EnableTxInt(), SPIM_EnableRxInt(), SPIM_DisableTxInt(), SPIM_DisableRxInt(. Why dont I see these functions in my generated source code?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Hari
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello SaGh_4441651

Please refer the component datasheet for details on these APIs.

The SCB_EnableInt()  API is used to enable the Internal interrupt in the NVIC and SCB_DisableInt() will disable the internal interrupt in NVIC This is applicable for the SCB implementation of the component.

Some PSoC devices also include UDB based implementation of communication block and that includes different set of APIs such as SPIM_EnableTxInt and SPIM_EnableRxInt.

So, depending on the component used  in the project, the APIs will be different.

You can obtain details and implementation of the APIs from the component datasheet.

Thanks and regards

Hari

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Hari
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello SaGh_4441651

Please refer the component datasheet for details on these APIs.

The SCB_EnableInt()  API is used to enable the Internal interrupt in the NVIC and SCB_DisableInt() will disable the internal interrupt in NVIC This is applicable for the SCB implementation of the component.

Some PSoC devices also include UDB based implementation of communication block and that includes different set of APIs such as SPIM_EnableTxInt and SPIM_EnableRxInt.

So, depending on the component used  in the project, the APIs will be different.

You can obtain details and implementation of the APIs from the component datasheet.

Thanks and regards

Hari

0 Likes

I am using a PSoC 4100S Plus Device. Why am I not able to find the SPI Master Component (UDB based implementation of communication block) in the Component Catalog?

0 Likes
MotooTanaka
Level 9
Level 9
Distributor - Marubun (Japan)
First comment on blog Beta tester First comment on KBA

Hi,

I think that PSoC 4100S Plus does not have "UDB", instead, they have SmartIOs.

You can check it with PSoC Creator's Device Selector.

moto

0 Likes