how to enable SSP passkey Entry

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ryli_4509811
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

when using CYW20706EVK hello.sensor demo, how to enable passkey directly?

I have seen this page and Re: CYW20706 Pairing mode this sample code is already in, but how to enforce to enable it?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi ryli_4509811​,

Do you want to provide your own passkey? Please check wiced_bt_dev_pass_key_req_reply() in wiced_bt_dev.h.

Also, see the implementation of function hci_control_send_user_confirmation_request_evt() in /20706-A2_Bluetooth/apps/demo/audio/headset/hci_control.c

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi ryli_4509811​,

Do you want to provide your own passkey? Please check wiced_bt_dev_pass_key_req_reply() in wiced_bt_dev.h.

Also, see the implementation of function hci_control_send_user_confirmation_request_evt() in /20706-A2_Bluetooth/apps/demo/audio/headset/hci_control.c

lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hello,

Adding to previous response.

You may go through 6A.7.4 Handle Pairing in the attached doc and you try to integrate the same to your 20706 example.

Attached doc was part of WICED Academy which is available here: https://github.com/cypresssemiconductorco/CypressAcademy_WBT101_Files

It was developed for CYW20719 . However you can refer it for basic knowledge and implementations. Only thing is few APIs will be different for CYW20706.

Please note , in the link which I shared , latest lab manuals are ported to work with MTB . I think you can check the old updates in the Git repository and get WICED lab manuals .

Regards,

Anjana

0 Likes