How does the CYW954907AEVAL1F development board initialize and use the SDIO interface

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
chch_4469616
Level 2
Level 2

I have a problem with the CYW954907AEVAL1F development board,

I want to initialize the SDIO interface,

but there are no routines and methods for me to use it,

can you give me a program code to simply initialize and use the SDIO?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi,

Sorry for the above misinformation provided. The example which I have mentioned in earlier response is for internal purpose and have some issues.

Kindly find the below sequence of steps to initialize the SDIO.

i.  Add "platform_sdio.h" to your project.

ii. Use "platform_sdio_host_init" to initialize the SDIO.

iii. Add and define the functions related to "platform_sdio_host_init"  in your application to know if "SDIO init error" or "SDIO init successful".

Please do let me know if you're facing any errors by following above steps, I'm glad to assist you.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
KotnaniK_71
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hi,

The process to initialize the SDIO interface for CYW954907 is same as that of CYW43907.

Can you please try to include the "platform_sdio.h" and use "sdcard_test" snip example in WICED SDK to initialize the SDIO interface.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Can you tell me which folder "sdcard test" is in

0 Likes

Please check the below path in WICED SDK 6.4 :

43xxx_Wi-Fi/apps/snip/sdcard_test/sdcard.c

Thanks.

0 Likes

It is not found in the path you mentioned

/ sdCard_test/sdcard. C        

Thanks

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes

Do you have a /sdCard_test/sdCard project? Could you please send me a copy

0 Likes

Hi,

Sorry for the above misinformation provided. The example which I have mentioned in earlier response is for internal purpose and have some issues.

Kindly find the below sequence of steps to initialize the SDIO.

i.  Add "platform_sdio.h" to your project.

ii. Use "platform_sdio_host_init" to initialize the SDIO.

iii. Add and define the functions related to "platform_sdio_host_init"  in your application to know if "SDIO init error" or "SDIO init successful".

Please do let me know if you're facing any errors by following above steps, I'm glad to assist you.

Thanks.

0 Likes

What does it mean that the following printed message appears ?

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes

Hi,

It's an exception error occurred in debug mode. You have to use "platform_sdio_host_init()" to initialise the SDIO interface.

Can you please let me know if you've followed the steps which were mentioned in previous response and defined the functions related to "platform_sdio_host_init()".

Thanks.

0 Likes