FX3/CX3 (CYUSB3065) on thread locking

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
LeLv_4519926
Level 1
Level 1

FX3/CX3 (CYUSB3065) on thread locking:           

I use this chip and then use routines to create a DMA to transmit UVC video data (as a computer camera) via USB3. The function has been implemented, but when the device is connected to the computer, the computer enumerates to the device, but has not yet selected the device as a camera, the thread of the device system is not running (looks like it is locked), including the clock provided by the system. The interface (CyU3PTimerCreate or tx_timer_create) no longer calls back functions until the computer selects the device, and these threads continue to run.           

Note: If the device is not connected to the computer, or the device is selected by the computer, the threads of the device are normal.           

Excuse me, what is the problem, or what materials can I learn about it? 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Hemanth
First like given First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi,

FX3 would have entered suspend mode. If you refer to AN75779 firmware (for FX3), you can look for CY_FX_USB_SUSPEND_EVENT_HANDLER.

Regards,

Hemanth

Hemanth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Hemanth
First like given First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi,

FX3 would have entered suspend mode. If you refer to AN75779 firmware (for FX3), you can look for CY_FX_USB_SUSPEND_EVENT_HANDLER.

Regards,

Hemanth

Hemanth
0 Likes

hello

Thank you very much for your help,we just closed this issue with your advice.

leo

0 Likes