Low-level drivers for S70FS01GS cannot be downloaded

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
StVe_3722716
Level 1
Level 1
First like given

Hi all,

I would like to download the low-level drivers for the S70FS01GS SPI flash memory. However when try to do that at the address:

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/low-level-driver-spi-flash

I am readdressed to a License Agreement page before I am able to push the download button, and apparently there is no way to accept the conditions and return to the download menu.

Anyone can help me on that?

Thanks,

Stefano

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi Stefano,

Please note that you will have to implement the HAL layer of the driver according to your microprocessor specific APIs. I am attaching the source files for the project which was created to interface SPI NOR Flash with PSoC 6 microcontroller. You can go through it to note how HAL layer needs to be implemented, however please note that the APIs used in these source files are PSoC 6 APIs.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Best Regards,

Apurva

View solution in original post

5 Replies
BushraH_91
750 replies posted 50 likes received 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Cypress Community Forum. There is problem downloading the S70FS01GS LLD. We are working on the issue and will let you know once it is fixed. I do apologize for any inconvenience. Please bear with us.

Have a wonderful day

Regards,

Bushra

lock attach
Apurva_S
100 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi Stefano,

Please find the sLLD for 1Gb parts attached with my response.

Best Regards,

Apurva

Dear Apurva, Bushra,

Many thanks for your help. Do you happen to have any example on how to setup and operate a S70FS01GS with these drivers? My flash is connected via SPI to a Polarfire FPGA with a soft Risc-V microprocessor, where the drivers will be used.

Kind regards,

Stefano

0 Likes
lock attach

Hi Stefano,

Please note that you will have to implement the HAL layer of the driver according to your microprocessor specific APIs. I am attaching the source files for the project which was created to interface SPI NOR Flash with PSoC 6 microcontroller. You can go through it to note how HAL layer needs to be implemented, however please note that the APIs used in these source files are PSoC 6 APIs.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Best Regards,

Apurva

Hello Stefano,

The issue have been fixed. You can now also download the low-level drivers for the S70FS01GS SPI from Cy.com.

Thank you

Regards,

Bushra