sntp_get_time snip broken with WICED 6.4.0 ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_4051776
Level 1
Level 1
5 likes given First like given

We had good results with sntp_get_time  snip, but could not make it work in WICED 6.4.0 even after we removed FreeRTOS and LwIP. Anyone had success with sntp_get_time recently ? -- Thanks BM

0 Likes
1 Solution
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

Can you enable #define WPRINT_ENABLE_LIB_DEBUG and #define WPRINT_ENABLE_LIB_INFO  inside 43xxx_Wi-Fi/include/wiced_defaults.h and check where it is failing? I tried with SDK 6.4 in ThreadX-NetX_Duo combination and I was able to get the time from pool.ntp.org since I did not have any local ntp server.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

Can you enable #define WPRINT_ENABLE_LIB_DEBUG and #define WPRINT_ENABLE_LIB_INFO  inside 43xxx_Wi-Fi/include/wiced_defaults.h and check where it is failing? I tried with SDK 6.4 in ThreadX-NetX_Duo combination and I was able to get the time from pool.ntp.org since I did not have any local ntp server.

Works now ! Thank you - It was the change WPRINT_LIB_DEBUG (in Wiced 6.4.0) from WPRINT_LIB_INFO (in Wiced 6.2.1).--- Thanks for pointing that out. -- BM

0 Likes