USB Serial I2C interface command document?

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
rttt_3611331
Level 3
Level 3
First like given

I  connected cypd3125 in cy4531 use Micro USB. And I can use I2C API "CyGetI2cConfig" to get configuration. 

By "CyI2cWrite", I can send I2C command to cypd3125, and hpi_task will deal it. And now I want to send a pd package to cypd3125 by I2C interface, Is there any document what data I need to add in a I2C package, so cypd3125 can regard this I2C package as a pd package and then send to target by cc pin?

0 Likes
1 Solution
RajathB_01
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello,

Regarding HPI, we cannot discuss this on the community. Please contact you local FAE for HPI related documentation.

Regards,

Rajath

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
RajathB_01
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello,

Regarding HPI, we cannot discuss this on the community. Please contact you local FAE for HPI related documentation.

Regards,

Rajath

0 Likes

Hello,

HPI Interface not open,and then I deleted the hpi code and try to use I2c connect directly. But I got nothing.

In my PC,I use “CyI2cWrite” to send data。

pastedImage_0.png

And cypd3125 in cy4531, I use callback in "i2c_scb_init" to get data.

pastedImage_1.png

And I set breakpoint in i2c_command, then use cyi2cwrite to send data, but not stoped. (I call i2c_init in main function).

thanks.

0 Likes