CYW920819evb-02 cant open mainapp_hci_id.txt

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
llll_2991886
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 questions asked First question asked

Hi,

I am beginner to the modustoolbox IDE. I try to build and programe the project \Code-Examples-BT-SDK-for-ModusToolbox-master\CYW920819EVB-02\apps\demo\BLE_FindMe from github  and get the error

'cant open D:/ModusToolPrj/mtw/CE226123_mainapp/Debug/mainapp_hci_id.txt at D:/ModusToolbox_1.1/tools/wiced-scripts-1.0/ChipLoad.pl line 71.'

There's no such a file in the given directory. From where I can get the file?

Does anybody know?

0 Likes
1 Solution
6 Replies
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Could you refer to the start guide and follow the chapter 4.3 to try again?

https://www.cypress.com/file/463076/download

0 Likes

Yes, I just followed the chapter 4.3, did steps 1, 2, 3, 4  and ignored step 5. I even tried the recovery and reset buttons, but nothing changed. At the same time, I have tried the other example code from github, and I got the same error.

0 Likes

Did you install the BT SDK? ModusToolbox BT SDK 1.4

0 Likes

Thank you so much!

I have installed the BT SDK, and reopened the ModuToolbox IDE. After I cleaned and rebuilded the application, I got the error

'No rule to make target `D:/ModusToolbox_1.1/libraries/bt_20819A1-1.0/components/BT-SDK/20819-A1_Bluetooth/WICED/common/spar_setup.c', needed by `bt_20819A1-1.0/components/BT-SDK/20819-A1_Bluetooth/WICED/common/spar_setup.o'.  Stop.

The SDK is installed successfully.

0 Likes

After you install the BT SDK, you need to delate the previous project and import it again.

Excellent, my problem is fixed, thank you so much!

0 Likes