PSoC 4 MCU (CY8C4014FNI-421AT)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
NaJa_4363881
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 5 replies posted

Hello,

I am currently working on a project that involves the use of PSoC MCU (CY8C4014FNI-421AT) for performing I2C read & write, from and to a video decoder chip. But since this project involves mass production of these video decoders along with the PSoC 4 MCU (CY8C4014FNI-421AT - WLCSP package), I just thought of making sure whether this MCU will continue to be active and in production.

I searched online for its current status and could see that to be active for now. So I just thought of confirming it from the community as well for proceeding further with the project. It will be great if someone will be able to advise me regarding this concern. Also if this is not the right group to discuss about the product availability in the future, please guide me to the right group in order to start a discussion.

Best Regards,

Nandhini Jayapandian

0 Likes
1 Solution
JianJ_46
Employee
Employee
First like received

Hi Nandhini,

There is no plan to prune the the concerned part number CY8C4014FNI-421AT in the short future (years). It will be kept as active in production for a long time.

Regards,

Luke

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
JianJ_46
Employee
Employee
First like received

Hi Nandhini,

There is no plan to prune the the concerned part number CY8C4014FNI-421AT in the short future (years). It will be kept as active in production for a long time.

Regards,

Luke

0 Likes

Hello Luke!

Thank you very much for advising me regarding the concern with the availability of the PSoC 4 MCU (CY8C4014FNI-421AT - WLCSP package).

Wish you have a great day!

Best Regards,

Nandhini Jayapandian

0 Likes