MB91F522FSCPMC-GSE1(CY91F522FSCPMC-GSE1) of sleep mode control

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
WonjinHan
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor
50 questions asked 100 sign-ins 50 replies posted

Dears.

Our customer have used MB91F522FSCPMC-GSE1(CY91F522FSCPMC-GSE1) to develop HVAC controller for automotive.
All functionalities are fine but the level of sleep current of this MCU is rather higher than their limit (Under 1mA).
For prompt technical support, I tried to see the datasheet like CY91520 Series 32-bit FR81S Microcontroller.pdf on the cypress website to find out the detail description in which it shows state diagram or easy understandable description about how to implement sleep mode and electrical characteristic of sleep mode.
It only said there is a detail description of “ POWER CONSUMPTION CONTROL" in the hardware manual. but i couldn’t find it.

My question is
1.Is there anyone who knows how to implement sleep mode of MB91F522FSCPMC-GSE1(CY91F522FSCPMC-GSE1)  and where i can find POWER CONSUMPTION CONTROL" in the hardware manual.

Best regards,
Wonjin(Kevin) Han.

0 Likes
1 Solution
HongyanW_86
100 solutions authored 100 replies posted 50 solutions authored

Hello,

Please kindly refer to Chapter 30: Power Consumption Control of CY91520 Series Hardware Manual:

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/technical-reference-manuals/cy91520-series-32-bit-microcontrol...

Best regards,

Amy

View solution in original post

2 Replies
HongyanW_86
100 solutions authored 100 replies posted 50 solutions authored

Hello,

Please kindly refer to Chapter 30: Power Consumption Control of CY91520 Series Hardware Manual:

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/technical-reference-manuals/cy91520-series-32-bit-microcontrol...

Best regards,

Amy

WonjinHan
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor
50 questions asked 100 sign-ins 50 replies posted

Hello Amy.

Thank you for your information. I found it.

Best regards,

Wonjin(Kevin) Han.

0 Likes