seven segment and capsense in one controller

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
viv_1703646
Level 1
Level 1

I am using seven segment multiplexer(8 digits )and capsense at cy8c21434 controller.   I cant  use 7 segment user module. because  not able to provide separate port pin   . so i m create 2 ms timer interrupt to operate 7 segment multiplexer.   Also my application has capsense switches(5 number). when i use any one (7 seg or capsense)  means it working well.   But i try to use 7 seg and capsensese at one controller means it disturb each other module (capsense sensing issue, 7 seg flickering ) .  So how can i over come this same issue..  any one help me.....

0 Likes
1 Solution
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Kindly do not use CapSense IOs for any other purpose. These IOs are controlled by the CapSense User Module, and will interfere with both the working of the CapSense, and the additional function it was intended to be used.

Best regards,

Sampath Selvaraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Kindly do not use CapSense IOs for any other purpose. These IOs are controlled by the CapSense User Module, and will interfere with both the working of the CapSense, and the additional function it was intended to be used.

Best regards,

Sampath Selvaraj

0 Likes