CX3 Project build error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MoAb_1070241
Level 1
Level 1

I created a new CX3 Project (called MyImageSensor) using the "CX3 Configuration Tool" utility. After setting up the Image Sensor Configuration and CX3 Receiver Configuration, I saved the resulting cx3config.cycx file. Then, I tried to build the project (release version), and I get two (2) errors, which are listed below:

cs-make: *** [MyImageSensor.elf] Error 1 MyImageSensor C/C++ Problem

undefined reference to `main' cyfx_gcc_startup.S /MyImageSensor line 39 C/C++ Problem

None of the files were modified by me; It looks like that the utility is creating a problem.

Can anyone help?

Thanks and regards,

Mo

0 Likes
1 Solution

I saved the files (by clikcing on the file icon and then selecting the exposrt to file ...). Is this the right way to save these file?

You need to save these files by clikcing the icon below.

Snipaste_2019-08-19_09-14-37.png

Anyhow, after saving the files, I was able to build, and I get the same console output as you do. However, under the "Problems" tab, I see a few warning and info message which are shown in the attached picture. Are these normal?

These warnings could be ignored.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
YangyangC_06
Employee
Employee
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 replies posted

Please attach the project here for checking.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hello,

Thank you for your follow-up email.

The zipped project is attached. Also, I am showing the output of Eclipse so that you can actually see what it does at my desk.

If you happen to know what is wrong, I would like to know what the corrective action is so that if this happens again, I can fix it myself.

Thanks again for your help,

Regards,

Mo

0 Likes

I have test the project you attached in previous reply. It could be built and the imgage file could be generated normally.

BaiduShurufa_2019-8-17_12-38-15.png

0 Likes

The problem is that you haven't saved all the files in red box and then built the project.

BaiduShurufa_2019-8-17_19-52-52.png

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Thanks.

I saved the files (by clikcing on the file icon and then selecting the exposrt to file ...). Is this the right way to save these file?

Anyhow, after saving the files, I was able to build, and I get the same console output as you do. However, under the "Problems" tab, I see a few warning and info message which are shown in the attached picture. Are these normal?

Thanks again,

Mo

0 Likes

You need to save these files by clikcing the icon below.

Snipaste_2019-08-19_09-14-37.png

These warnings could be ignored.

0 Likes

You have been very helpful. Thanks again.

Regards,

Mo

0 Likes