pwr gnd dir connection?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
JoLo_1693126
Level 3
Level 3
First like received First like given

Hi,

I watched lesson #9 on https://www.cypress.com/training/psoc-video-tutorial-series-how-create-android-apps-interact-cypress...

But the video never went in detail as to what pins the pwr, gnd, dir, qd1a, qd1b connects to and how?

The lesson uses two motors. I am using one motor so I have half of what he has on the video.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi Joseph,

This was the table I was talking about.

pastedImage_0.png

I did not quite understand what you are looking for ? Is there pins other than this missing to be listed in the table ?

Best Regards,
Vasanth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Vasanth

Hi Joesph,

On the right side of the page you have given there is a table which shows the pins and their connectivity. You can also find the list of components to understand the connectivity used. As the motor is connected using the H Bridge motor driver, please check the component datasheet to understand the connectivity. https://reference.digilentinc.com/_media/pmod:pmod:pmodDHB1_rm.pdf

Best Regards,
Vasanth

0 Likes

Hello Vasanth,

Thank you for the reply.  Although that isn't what I was asking.  I want to know which port/pins (ie P1-0, P2-1, P3-0) do I assign them to on the dev kit board.  The video show it plugged in but doesn't show the assignment of the port/pins.

0 Likes

Bump?

0 Likes
Vasanth

Hi Joseph,

This was the table I was talking about.

pastedImage_0.png

I did not quite understand what you are looking for ? Is there pins other than this missing to be listed in the table ?

Best Regards,
Vasanth

0 Likes

I think this is what I am looking for. Where did you get this?

0 Likes
0 Likes

Is the emergency stop the control (P2.7)?

0 Likes