Updated USB (HID and UART) device stack for CCG3?

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
OlEr_1999891
Level 5
Level 5
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 25 sign-ins

Hi!

I know this is old request our our, but just checking if there have been any updates:

We are today using the USB HID Device stack of CCG3 for application-specific logic. We based the code on the USB device used for Billboard and USB bootloader. Problem is it as far as we can make out, it only supports HID feature reports. What we are lacking our Interupt IO end-points and it would also be very nice if we could run USB UART as well.

Has there been any initiative to port the USB HID and UART blocks that exists for PSoC Creator onto CCG3 or maybe another way to get a more complete HID/UART stack for CCG3?

Cheers

Olof

0 Likes
1 Solution
RajathB_01
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hi Olof,

I would like to inform you that there is no update yet to the CCG3 device stack, so there is no USB-UART implementation available.

Regards,

Rajath

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
RajathB_01
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hi Olof,

I would like to inform you that there is no update yet to the CCG3 device stack, so there is no USB-UART implementation available.

Regards,

Rajath

0 Likes