How Do I interact with the Arudino Headers?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ScNi_4340706
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked

Hello,

I have an IR camera that connects to GND, SCL, and SDA Arduino headers. I tried using my Arduino code but obviously, the code is different in Modus. How would I go about reading the information that comes off of those ports in Modus? I would really appreciate any help someone could provide. Here is the link to the code and the IR camera: https://www.robotshop.com/media/files/pdf2/dfr-553-wiki.pdf Thank you In advance.

Very Respectfully,

Scott Nicholson

0 Likes
1 Solution
WinstonF_61
100 likes received 100 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hi Scott,

Which Cypress development board are you using. My guess is CYW920819EVB-02.

The headers are Arduino compatible, which means you can use the same wiring diagram to connect the sensor.

As far as the code is concerned its mostly going to be a rewrite. You would have to use the I2C & Serial UART API's available in Modus. The reference for which is available here.

pastedImage_0.png

This Git link has several examples for CYW20819, but currently there is none using the I2C block. Code-Examples-BT-SDK-for-ModusToolbox/CYW920819EVB-02/apps at master · cypresssemiconductorco/Code-E...

Hope this helps you get started.

Winston.

Regards
Winston

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
WinstonF_61
100 likes received 100 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hi Scott,

Which Cypress development board are you using. My guess is CYW920819EVB-02.

The headers are Arduino compatible, which means you can use the same wiring diagram to connect the sensor.

As far as the code is concerned its mostly going to be a rewrite. You would have to use the I2C & Serial UART API's available in Modus. The reference for which is available here.

pastedImage_0.png

This Git link has several examples for CYW20819, but currently there is none using the I2C block. Code-Examples-BT-SDK-for-ModusToolbox/CYW920819EVB-02/apps at master · cypresssemiconductorco/Code-E...

Hope this helps you get started.

Winston.

Regards
Winston
0 Likes