Assuming that you are connecting the board with the connector printed as "KitProg2 USB".
How about trying
(1) Push Reset for a few seconds, and see if situation changes
(2) Use PSoC Programmer and update firmware for KitProg
Use the Tab "Utilities"
(3) SW3 Mode Switch also changes the programming mode, please refer to the KitGuide
Since I've left my office, I can not test it by myself
but how about trying the usual Windows approach?
(1) Select "KitProg3 USBUART" from Device Manager
(2) Right Click and remove the driver
(3) Disconnect the board
(4) I would restart PC
(5) Then re-connect PSoC 6 to the PC
@Motoo Tanaka I have done it but its not working
even if it is getting detected in the pc, in the psoc creator software it is not showing cm4 and cm0 cores under the debug option
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Please install this CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT Kit Only Package (Kit Design Files, Documentation, Examples) package from this link :
Can you check in which mode Kitprog3 is present in your kit by checking page#09 of this Kitprog3 user guide:
Please install latest PSoC Programmer 3.28.4 from this link if you don't have it already:
I hope you made the proper selection for the SW7 Switch on the back side of kit.
Please share a screenshot of PSoC Programmer too when you connect the switch and try to program