CYBT-343026 I2s can't work

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Augustine_Yeh
Level 4
Level 4
Distributor - Zenitron(GC)
100 sign-ins 5 likes given 50 sign-ins

Hi Cyperss

We change " snip.bt.a2dp_sink-CYW920706WCDEVAL download " to " snip.bt.a2dp_sink-CYBT_343026_EVAL download UART=COM12 " for CYBT-343026 module in WICED , When bt connects and plays music, We found that the volume is unstable Then I2S data output stops after 30 seconds , Can you tell us how to debug the issue , Thank !!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Hi,

1. What's the OS of your phone? The volume is usually set by the codec, not on the module.

2. For the module kit board, you need to comment the following code to disable the mute function. Or the I2S output will stop because the button interrupt.

#define AUDIO_MUTE_UNMUTE_ON_INTERRUPT    // if defined, the app will mute/unmute audio while streaming on button press

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi auye_4274126,

Can you please refer instructions in A2DP Sink Example on CYW20706 and try testing again?

Let me know if you are still facing the issue.

0 Likes
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Hi,

1. What's the OS of your phone? The volume is usually set by the codec, not on the module.

2. For the module kit board, you need to comment the following code to disable the mute function. Or the I2S output will stop because the button interrupt.

#define AUDIO_MUTE_UNMUTE_ON_INTERRUPT    // if defined, the app will mute/unmute audio while streaming on button press